Call: 01395 350018 Mobile: 07801 733788
Your LockRite Locksmith Exmouth!
LockRite's Locksmith Exmouth is an expert in lock repairs and replacements for both commercial and domestic clients.
Our focus on customer service and value for money makes us the number one choice for major companies and home owners alike.
We cover Exmouth and the surrounding areas and are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work, from burglary repairs, to lock-outs. We aim to get to you within 30 minutes, and we're available 24 hours a day.
All our work is guaranteed with a 12 month manufacturers warranty on all parts and 90 days guarantee on all workmanship.
Call 01395 350018 for a free, no obligation quote or click here to make an online enquiry.
What our customers are saying :
»How Safe Is Your Neighbourhood?If you want to know how safe Exmouth is, use our free crime stats checking service by entering your postcode in the box below. All data is provided by police.uk under the Open Government Licence.
Is your home secure? Call us today on 01395 350018 to arrange a security check on your premises.
You can read more about this story at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24994148
- Make sure your doors and windows are locked at all times, even when indoors. You might not hear an opportunist thief even if you are at home.
- Consider using external, motion activated security lights, or indoor lights on a timer switch while you are away from the house.
- Do not leave valuable items on display. Consider hanging some net curtains or blinds on your windows to obstruct easy viewing from outside.
- Make sure your insurance cover is suitable for your needs, and ensure your locks are British Standard insurance approved, otherwise your insurance could be invalid if you need to make a claim.
- All our locksmiths are DBS (CRB) checked which means they do not have a hidden criminal past.
- The price quoted is the price you pay. We do not artificially inflate prices on the doorstep like some unscrupulous locksmith companies.
- LockRite is a national and trusted brand but all our locksmiths are self employed individuals who live within, or close to, your area. By choosing LockRite you are choosing to support local business, keeping money within your local economy.
- If it is an emergency we can usually be on our way to you immediately and we will show up (unlike some companies who say they will but don’t, wasting your time).
- Check the locksmith is DBS (CRB) checked. This will reveal whether they have a hidden criminal past. You need someone you can trust working with your home security, so if they do not have a clean DBS (CRB) check walk away.
- Check the price quoted is what you will pay. Many locksmiths will quote one price on the phone only to bump the price up dramatically once the work has been undertaken. Make sure you know what you will be paying before work commences and sign something agreeing to the charges.
- Make sure you are happy with what the locksmith says regarding your home security and don’t be pressurised into an expensive upsell. Not all locks are equal, and some cheaper locks do not provide adequate security for home insurance purposes so make sure if you’re having new locks installed they are right for you.
- Always use a trusted locksmith with a decent reputation and accountability. There are many rogue traders who just want to rip customers off. Check their websites for testimonials and guarantees. If anything looks or feels dodgy, walk away and find another locksmith.
- Call their advertised number and see how long it takes them to answer. If calls are left ringing with no answer or diverts to voicemail numerous times it could indicate they will be difficult to get hold of if there is a problem with their work. Use a locksmith who answers their phone!
All LockRite locksmiths are DBS (CRB) checked and will always confirm the price you will pay before commencing any work.
Call 01395 350018 now for a free, no obligation quote.
Do you have to lift the handle and hold it in the fully up position and still struggle to turn the key? If so, this can be putting undue stress on to the multipoint locking system, the cylinder, the handles and hinges of your door. This can lead to premature failure of any or all of these parts and land you with an expensive repair bill. If you are really unfortunate your door could fail in the locked position, either locking you out or into your property.
If this sounds familiar, give us a call, we will attend, assess and resolve the problems for you, normally within an hour’s labour charge plus parts and VAT where necessary.
Approximately 65% of van owners surveyed, which included many small businesses, said they used their vans to transport tools, goods or equipment and over half of those surveyed said they left items in their vehicles overnight.
Approximately 10% of those surveyed also admitted to selecting the ‘social only’ insurance level to reduce insurance costs which would not be adequate for a business/commercial insurance claim.
Read more about this story at : http://www.locksmithjournal.co.uk/van-drivers-put-their-vehicles-at-risk-of-theft
Don’t utilize spring latch locks. These type of locks can actually be opened by using a credit card. This is achieved by sliding the card into the space between the latch and the door. This causes the lock to click open. If you are already using locks that operate on spring latches, improve your security by adding a deadbolt.
Turn off ringers on land line phones while you are on holiday. A burglar might hear your phone ring and ring and ring, then realize that you are not home to answer it.
Arrange for someone to pick up your mail and remove any leaflets from your postbox if you are out of town. Canny burglars will often produce and distribute their own leaflets so that they can see whether or not anyone removes them. If the leaflet is not removed, it’s easy for a burglar to suspect that the owner is away.
Use motion sensors on exterior lighting. When a person walks by your home too closely, these lights will go on. Then you will know someone is present, and if the person is a burglar, he or she will be very likely to turn around and leave. Remember to keep working bulbs in them at all times.
If you have valuables, whether a laptop, tablet, large flat-screen TV, art, or jewellery, keep them away from the windows. If these valuable items cannot be seen from outside, a thief will not motivated to break in and steal them.
It is important to lock your car, even when kept in a garage, and ensure your car keys are kept out of sight from the opportunist thief as a car which is stolen with the use of a key is unlikely to be covered in the event of an insurance claim.
If you've misplaced your keys or find you're locked out, then we can get you back in without unnecessary damage to your property. Also, because we're local to you, we can usually get there within 30 - 60 minutes.
If your house has been broken into, more often than not there will be damage where the burglar has forced entry. In these cases there is an urgent need to make the premises secure.
We can be on the scene within 30-60 minutes (in a majority of cases) to make the necessary repairs and change locks if needed.
Replacement Locks and Keys
Our Locksmith Exmouth carries a wide range of replacement locks and cylinders which means we can usually effect repairs and replacements in one visit, saving you time and money.
When it comes to your security, quality speaks volumes. We are able to offer British Standard, insurance approved mechanisms and all parts come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard.
uPVC Doors and Locks
Specialists in uPVC multi-point door locks and mechanisms, we carry all the necessary spares to repair over 95% of common uPVC door & lock problems on the spot, within an hour!
Mobile Key Cutting
LockRite vans are equipped with key-cutting equipment and a wide range of common household and commercial key blanks. So, extra keys for the office or family can be supplied on the spot at a fraction of the usual cost.
We provide a full range of commercial services, from simple lock replacement to master key and access systems. We also provide reliable locksmith attendance for bailiffs and warrant work.
Is your home secure? If you're in any doubt at all, why not book a security survey? Simply call 01395 350018 and we'll be happy to help!
Locksmith Exmouth - 01395 350018 - Fast Response - No Call Out Fee!