Call: 020 3292 0056 Mobile: 07921 589641
Our Locksmiths Cover Wallington!
We have locksmiths who live in, or close to Wallington and are ready to help. Our focus on customer service and value for money makes us the number one choice for major companies and home owners alike.
We cover Wallington and the surrounding areas and are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work, from burglary repairs to lock-outs. There's no 'call-out' fee, we aim to get to you within 30-60 minutes, and we're available 24 hours a day.
All our work is guaranteed with a 12 month manufacturers warranty on all parts and 90 days guarantee on all workmanship.
Call 020 3292 0056 for a free, no obligation quote or click here to make an online enquiry.
* In some areas we may use approved LockRite subcontractors to carry out the work.
What our customers are saying :
Is your home secure? Call us today on 020 3292 0056 to arrange a security check on your premises. Don’t let burglars ruin your Christmas.
You can read more about this story at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24994148
- Make sure your doors and windows are locked at all times, even when indoors. You might not hear an opportunist thief even if you are at home.
- Consider using external, motion activated security lights, or indoor lights on a timer switch while you are away from the house.
- Do not leave valuable items on display. Consider hanging some net curtains or blinds on your windows to obstruct easy viewing from outside.
- Make sure your insurance cover is suitable for your needs, and ensure your locks are British Standard insurance approved, otherwise your insurance could be invalid if you need to make a claim.
- Check the locksmith is DBS (CRB) checked. This will reveal whether they have a hidden criminal past. You need someone you can trust working with your home security, so if they do not have a clean DBS (CRB) check walk away.
- Check the price quoted is what you will pay. Many locksmiths will quote one price on the phone only to bump the price up dramatically once the work has been undertaken. Make sure you know what you will be paying before work commences and sign something agreeing to the charges.
- Make sure you are happy with what the locksmith says regarding your home security and don’t be pressurised into an expensive upsell. Not all locks are equal, and some cheaper locks do not provide adequate security for home insurance purposes so make sure if you’re having new locks installed they are right for you.
- Always use a trusted locksmith with a decent reputation and accountability. There are many rogue traders who just want to rip customers off. Check their websites for testimonials and guarantees. If anything looks or feels dodgy, walk away and find another locksmith.
- Call their advertised number and see how long it takes them to answer. If calls are left ringing with no answer or diverts to voicemail numerous times it could indicate they will be difficult to get hold of if there is a problem with their work. Use a locksmith who answers their phone!
All LockRite locksmiths are DBS (CRB) checked and will always confirm the price you will pay before commencing any work.
Call 020 3292 0056 now for a free, no obligation quote.
While an alarm system or other security measures can make your home much safer, you must be sure that your security wiring isn’t exposed. Intruders can get around security systems and into a home by cutting the wires. Make it hard for intruders and bury the wires or hide them inside your walls, if possible.
Keep the outside areas of your home well lit. Burglars seek darkness so that they can stay hidden. Install some outside lights so you can see everything outside. This includes doorways and porches, the garage, and windows on ground floors which may invite intruders.
Approximately 65% of van owners surveyed, which included many small businesses, said they used their vans to transport tools, goods or equipment and over half of those surveyed said they left items in their vehicles overnight.
Approximately 10% of those surveyed also admitted to selecting the ‘social only’ insurance level to reduce insurance costs which would not be adequate for a business/commercial insurance claim.
Read more about this story at : http://www.locksmithjournal.co.uk/van-drivers-put-their-vehicles-at-risk-of-theft
If you are moving into a new home, the first thing you should do to make your home more secure is to change the locks. You do not have to change the actual locks, a locksmith can re-key the locks to make them inaccessible with any of the previous keys.
To avoid being accidentally locked out of their own home, some people like to hide a key to their house in various outside places, such as under a flower pot, under the welcome mat or inside a fake rock in their landscaping. If you are guilty of this behavior, stop immediately! Numerous home invasions occur because the intruder searched for a hidden key and found it. It will be less costly to call a locksmith than it is to replace your stolen valuables.
You should change the locks to your new home as soon as you buy it. Even if the owner tells you that you have all of the keys, there may be a chance this is not true. You don’t want to take the chance that some unknown person will have access to your home.
Change your locks whenever you undergo a major life change. Whether it is moving into a new home or a former relationship moving out, you should always be aware of who has a copy of the keys to your home. You should also change your locks anytime you lose your keys.
Effectively securing your home will make a big difference in the way you feel when at home and when leaving it empty. You now have the information that you need to make it happen. The above tips are just a starting point for you, so take them and get to work on your home security plan today.
Click here to view crime and burglary statistics for Wallington
You can prevent this often overlooked scenario from ever occurring by simply getting your locks changed. Call now for a quote.
If you've misplaced your keys or find you're locked out, then we can get you back in without unnecessary damage to your property and we can usually get there within 30 - 60 minutes.
If your house has been broken into, more often than not there will be damage where the burglar has forced entry. In these cases there is an urgent need to make the premises secure.
We can be on the scene within 30-60 minutes (in a majority of cases) to make the necessary repairs and change locks if needed.
Replacement Locks and Keys
Our Wallington locksmith carries a wide range of replacement locks and cylinders which means we can usually effect repairs and replacements in one visit, saving you time and money.
When it comes to your security, quality speaks volumes. We are able to offer British Standard, insurance approved mechanisms and all parts come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard.
uPVC Doors and Locks
Specialists in uPVC multi-point door locks and mechanisms, we carry all the necessary spares to repair over 95% of common uPVC door & lock problems on the spot, within an hour!
Mobile Key Cutting
LockRite vans are equipped with key-cutting equipment and a wide range of common household and commercial key blanks. So, extra keys for the office or family can be supplied on the spot at a fraction of the usual cost.
We provide a full range of commercial services, from simple lock replacement to master key and access systems. We also provide reliable locksmith attendance for bailiffs and warrant work.
Is your home secure? If you're in any doubt at all, why not book a security survey? Simply call 020 3292 0056 and we'll be happy to help!
Wallington Locksmith - 020 3292 0056 - Fast Response - No Call Out Fee!
© Copyright 2013 LockRite Locksmiths Ltd · Head Office: 8 Christow Road, Exeter, EX2 8QP