Call: 01274 280005 Mobile: 07740 483152
Your LockRite Locksmith Bradford!
LockRite's Locksmith Bradford is an expert in lock repairs and replacements for both commercial and domestic clients.
Our focus on customer service and value for money makes us the number one choice for major companies and home owners alike.
We cover Bradford and the surrounding areas and are on-call 24 hours a day for all types of locksmith work, from burglary repairs, to lock-outs. We aim to get to you within 30 minutes, and we're available 24 hours a day.
All our work is guaranteed with a 12 month manufacturers warranty on all parts and 90 days guarantee on all workmanship.
Call 01274 280005 for a free, no obligation quote or click here to make an online enquiry.
What our customers are saying :
Is your home secure? Call us today on 01274 280005 to arrange a security check on your premises. Don’t let burglars ruin your Christmas.
You can read more about this story at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24994148
- Make sure your doors and windows are locked at all times, even when indoors. You might not hear an opportunist thief even if you are at home.
- Consider using external, motion activated security lights, or indoor lights on a timer switch while you are away from the house.
- Do not leave valuable items on display. Consider hanging some net curtains or blinds on your windows to obstruct easy viewing from outside.
- Make sure your insurance cover is suitable for your needs, and ensure your locks are British Standard insurance approved, otherwise your insurance could be invalid if you need to make a claim.
- All our locksmiths are DBS (CRB) checked which means they do not have a hidden criminal past.
- The price quoted is the price you pay. We do not artificially inflate prices on the doorstep like some unscrupulous locksmith companies.
- LockRite is a national and trusted brand but all our locksmiths are self employed individuals who live within, or close to, your area. By choosing LockRite you are choosing to support local business, keeping money within your local economy.
- If it is an emergency we can usually be on our way to you immediately and we will show up (unlike some companies who say they will but don’t, wasting your time).
- Check the locksmith is DBS (CRB) checked. This will reveal whether they have a hidden criminal past. You need someone you can trust working with your home security, so if they do not have a clean DBS (CRB) check walk away.
- Check the price quoted is what you will pay. Many locksmiths will quote one price on the phone only to bump the price up dramatically once the work has been undertaken. Make sure you know what you will be paying before work commences and sign something agreeing to the charges.
- Make sure you are happy with what the locksmith says regarding your home security and don’t be pressurised into an expensive upsell. Not all locks are equal, and some cheaper locks do not provide adequate security for home insurance purposes so make sure if you’re having new locks installed they are right for you.
- Always use a trusted locksmith with a decent reputation and accountability. There are many rogue traders who just want to rip customers off. Check their websites for testimonials and guarantees. If anything looks or feels dodgy, walk away and find another locksmith.
- Call their advertised number and see how long it takes them to answer. If calls are left ringing with no answer or diverts to voicemail numerous times it could indicate they will be difficult to get hold of if there is a problem with their work. Use a locksmith who answers their phone!
All LockRite locksmiths are DBS (CRB) checked and will always confirm the price you will pay before commencing any work.
Call 01274 280005 now for a free, no obligation quote.
The BD12 area, which covers Wyke, Low Moor and Oakenshaw, has the second highest claims rate in the country, according to analysis of 3.49 million applications for home insurance quotes made between December 2011 and the end of November 2012.
The other Bradford postcodes which appear in the list are BD10 (Eccleshill, Idle, Thackley and Greengates), BD17 (Baildon), BD18 (Shipley) and BD6 (Buttershaw and Wibsey).
Don’t be a victim of burglary, make sure your home is secure.
Approximately 65% of van owners surveyed, which included many small businesses, said they used their vans to transport tools, goods or equipment and over half of those surveyed said they left items in their vehicles overnight.
Approximately 10% of those surveyed also admitted to selecting the ‘social only’ insurance level to reduce insurance costs which would not be adequate for a business/commercial insurance claim.
Read more about this story at : http://www.locksmithjournal.co.uk/van-drivers-put-their-vehicles-at-risk-of-theft
It is important to lock your car, even when kept in a garage, and ensure your car keys are kept out of sight from the opportunist thief as a car which is stolen with the use of a key is unlikely to be covered in the event of an insurance claim.
If you are unsure how secure your home is, call your local LockRite Bradford locksmith today on 01274 280005 to arrange a home security survey.
- We are a nationally recognised and respected brand with a local locksmith who lives in, or near Bradford and in most cases can be with you within 30-60 minutes.
- Our local Bradford locksmith is fully trained in the latest non destructive entry techniques, is CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked and always carries photo ID so you know when you book a LockRite locksmith you are booking a trustworthy professional.
- All work is 100% guaranteed with 12 months guarantee on all parts and 90 days guarantee on all workmanship.
- Call us now on 01274 280005 for a competitive quote and peace of mind you are dealing with a company that cares about your security.
If a burglary takes place without any visible signs of forced entry it can invalidate insurance claims, so it is important to remain security concious in the summer. One way to help prevent “sneak-in” burglaries is to install door security chains and window restrictors. This allows doors and windows to be left open slightly while offering enough security to deter an opportunist thief.
Call your local Bradford locksmith on 01274 280005 today to discuss your home security needs.
Click here to view crime and burglary statistics for Bradford
Don’t take any chances, change your locks today! We can supply and fit brand new front and rear locks at a very reasonable price. Call now for a free, no obligation quote.
Don’t risk your hard earned cash on a cheap locksmith with no accountability as many of these use questionable sales tactics and cheap, sub-standard parts. Choose LockRite and get it done ‘Rite’ first time!
Call 01274 280005 now
Lock snapping is a technique used by burglars where uPVC locks are literally snapped in half allowing quick access to your property. Unfortunately this type of forced entry is becoming more and more commonplace, and many homes with uPVC doors in the Bradford area are susceptible to this kind of attack unless the locks have been upgraded with anti-snap cylinders.
We can provide anti-snap, anti-bump and anti-pick locks for your doors. Call us now on 01274 280005 for a free, no obligation quote.
If you've misplaced your keys or find you're locked out, then we can get you back in without unnecessary damage to your property. Also, because we're local to you, we can usually get there within 30 - 60 minutes.
If your house has been broken into, more often than not there will be damage where the burglar has forced entry. In these cases there is an urgent need to make the premises secure.
We can be on the scene within 30-60 minutes (in a majority of cases) to make the necessary repairs and change locks if needed.
Replacement Locks and Keys
Our Locksmith Bradford carries a wide range of replacement locks and cylinders which means we can usually effect repairs and replacements in one visit, saving you time and money.
When it comes to your security, quality speaks volumes. We are able to offer British Standard, insurance approved mechanisms and all parts come with a 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard.
uPVC Doors and Locks
Specialists in uPVC multi-point door locks and mechanisms, we carry all the necessary spares to repair over 95% of common uPVC door & lock problems on the spot, within an hour!
Mobile Key Cutting
LockRite vans are equipped with key-cutting equipment and a wide range of common household and commercial key blanks. So, extra keys for the office or family can be supplied on the spot at a fraction of the usual cost.
We provide a full range of commercial services, from simple lock replacement to master key and access systems. We also provide reliable locksmith attendance for bailiffs and warrant work.
Is your home secure? If you're in any doubt at all, why not book a security survey? Simply call 01274 280005 and we'll be happy to help!
Locksmith Bradford - 01274 280005 - Fast Response - No Call Out Fee!